Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Search

Type your search keyword, and press enter

Ordered List

Contact Us

Nombre

Correo electrónico *

Mensaje *

martes, 30 de junio de 2015

My breakfast is very important

          No comments   
Design and style should work toward making you look good and feel good without a lot of effort so you can get on with the things that matter. My breakfast is very important. I feel that things happen for a reason and open up new opportunities. You have to be luxurious nude. It's difficult to move in the nude in front of a mirror. It's much easier to move when you're dressed. But if you can walk around in the nude easily in front of your man, if you can be luxurious in the nude, then you've really got it. I have an obsession with details and pattern.

Attention to detail is of utmost importance when you want to look good. Sometimes incompetence is useful. It helps you keep an open mind. Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable. There are always protests, whether you do something good or bad. Even if you do something beneficial, people say you do it because it's advertising. Fashion is to please your eye. Shapes and proportions are for your intellect.

Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity. I love to design things that people can actually buy. I'm staggered by what a boot costs today. It is important to be chic. If I had the power, I would ban leggings. Some people think luxury is the opposite of poverty. It is not. It is the opposite of vulgarity.



All I did my first year at Vogue was Xerox. I try to contrast; life today is full of contrast... We have to change. I think I'd go mad if I didn't have a place to escape to. I like the body. I like to design everything to do with the body. Give me time and I'll give you a revolution.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario